Friday, April 17, 2009

Checking in.

So, I'm sick again. Last week I came home with a fever of 101, and I was sick as hell.
It's blizzarding outside. Two feet, I'm pretty sure. Which sucks, because it's Friday night, and snow disables me to do something. All I wanna do is go to blockbuster, get Yes Man and The Spirit, and then go to King Soopers and get some sushi. I'm watching a really dumb scary movie right now, where some perv chick is forcing this poor John Mayer look-a-like to take off his clothes. That's scary in itself.
We got let out of school early today due to weather conditions. Thank god. My public speaking teacher scares me half the time, and Mr. Barta (my orch. teach, who consequentially was also 3oh!3's music teacher) would be in a pissy mood due to the snow. Going home was a mess though. the bus didn't show for 20 minutes, so we had to stand in it. Ugg.
So, the reason I'm probably sick again was braving the Fall Out Boy concert on Tues. Totally worth it though. I'm going to go through a play-by-play of it right now, actually.
So, first we drive down to Colfax at about 4:30, and the Fillmore (the venue) it shaped so it has a back road that goes to a neighborhood, and that's the road that the line goes down. So, my mom drove half way down that road, which was still completely functional dispite the tour busses everywhere, and dropped us off, then proceeded to drive down the street and almost hit Alex Suarez. I could have murdered someone. So, we got in line right in front of the busses, and in front of some teenie All Time Low obsessors. It was quite frightening, actually. Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso (or whatever) walked off of their bus, and the girls behind us were fucking screaming like someone had shoved a hot poker up their asses. Headache? On top of that, it started raining. Joy. Ryland, Vicky, and Alex from Cobra kept walking in front of us, and no one noticed, so at one point I yelled "RYLAND'S SEXY." and he waved. Nice dude.
So, skipping the rest of the exciting line stories, we finally got in the venue and got our place near the middle. Hey Monday came on pretty quickly, and they were okay. Kind of short and boring. But, after them, the crowd started pushing REALLY hard. So hard I could hardly breath. And I know that none of you have been in the Fillmore, but it's seriously lacking air contioning. I'm more partial to the Gothic, after my third show at the Fillmore. Nothing but good memories there though (Panic and My Chem. I saw My Chem at the Fillmore exactly a year before FOB). So, by the time All Time Low came on, we were basically sandwiched. I was having a hard time breathing, and I couldn't move, and I lost my favorite sunglasses -RIP.- All Time Low was somewhat sexist and annoying, but enjoyable none the less. I could have punched Alex (Gaskarth?) though. What a jerk. "I WANNA LICK YOUR BOOBS, 12 YEAR OLDS!" ew, creep.
After that, Laura and I left the pit to go sit down at buy some Cobra merch. I was convinced that Metro Station was the next band, so we did. But, when I heard Gabe Saporta's voice, I screamed "SHIT" and dragged Laura back. The right side of the stage was so loose, so people just let us by as we climbed to third row to dance our asses off. Sexy preformance. I adore them with every fiber of my existance. If I was a man, Gabriel would give me SUCH a boner (ha, I kid.) So, they played an amazing set, and we decided that seeing Metro Station wasn't worth it, so we made our way back out, bought some water and coke, and then sat against the wall and chilled for their entire set. They sucked ass, and reminded me of Barbie's Dream Band. "MMKAYY ladies, it's time to dance! Yeah! Woo! Yeah! Yay!" Oh my god. I wanted to punch Trace Cyrus right in his fucking pretentious, egotistical, HIDEOUS face. To quote smosh "what an emo douchebag." They ended (thank GOD), and we walked back up to second row on the way right side of the stage. pretty good spot if you ask me. Then FOB did an epic set, and I decided two things. 1. I still like their music. They have great talent, and they're amazing life. 2. Pete Wentz is... -cringe- attractive. Damnit, I hate myself. After seeing a man's penis when you're 12, it's usually a major turn off. That was 3 years ago, and it still scars me, but he's so cute. They played my favorite Fall Out Boy song of all time (Chicago is So Two Years Ago), and they showed a picture of Billvy and Brennyboo on the background, while Gabey ran out in amazingly tight jeans durring What A Catch, Donnie. So, they finished an amazing show, and then we went home. It was a late, but amazingly amazing night. I'm glad I went, even if I destroyed my throat. Laura and I (surprisingly) had a blast. Unexpected.
So... I'm going to go no. I've wasted enough time blogging.
Note: I just realized where the word "blog" came from. web log. ahahhh.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment