Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jeeze...

I haven't posted shit in a LONG time.
Well, quick update.
I've pretty much gone insane since last time I posted.
Lost all sense of sense.
Obsessed with Star Trek and Fight Club. Two things that two years ago I would scoffed at and gone "WTF!?".
My friend and I wrote a 500 page novel and are moving on to the sequel.
I'm a sophomore now. This summer I went to LA, Ventura, London, and Liverpool.
I just now realized that three of those start with an 'L'.
I'm also minorly obsessed with Tennis right now. If it comes down to another Nadal, Fed final, I will kill myself.
I saw Green Day live and went to Warped Tour.
I got Mike Dirnt's bass pic.
The First rule about Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The Second rule about Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The Third rule about Fight Club is if someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.
The Fourth rule about Fight Club is only two guys to a fight.
The Fifth rule about Fight Club is only one fight at a time.
The Sixth rule about Fight Club is no shirts, no shoes.
The Seventh rule about Fight Club is fights will go on as long as they have to.
The Eighth rule about Fight Club is if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment